- Delivery times and rates
- How does the delivery process work?
- What if I'm not at home when you deliver? Rescheduling delivery times
- Where is my order? / How do I track my order?
- What if my order arrives damaged?
- What happens if the product I ordered is not what I expected?
- Do you deliver products outside the United Kingdom?
- Can I order from Mattress.co.uk and collect from a shop?
Delivery Times And Rates
Free UK delivery* throughout England, Scotland and Wales.
We deliver most items Monday to Friday, 9am-6pm.
Delivery time frames:
- Silentnight - 7 to 10 days
- Rest Assured - 7 to 10 days
- Layezee - 7 to 10 days
- Layezee Rolled Mattresses - 5 to 7 Days
The dispatch time for each product can be found at the top of each product's description page.
Products may be sent out from multiple locations and therefore may arrive separately, but you won't incur additional delivery charges as a result.
* Free Standard UK Delivery though some remote area restrictions apply. For these areas an additional charge may be required, which we will confirm prior to accepting your order.
Restricted Delivery Areas:
- Perthshire - (PH) - Areas other than PH1, PH2, PH3, PH4, PH5, PH12, PH13, PH14
- Invernesshire - (IV) - Areas other than IV1, IV2, IV30, IV31, IV32, IV36, IV12
- Kirkwall - (KW) - All areas
- Shetlands - (ZE) - All areas
- Isle of Wight
- Channel Islands
- Scilly Islands
- Isle of Man
- Northern Ireland
How does the delivery process work?
- Step 1: You place your order
- Step 2: Within 48 hours of your order being placed our courier will contact you, by phone or email, to arrange a delivery date
- Step 3: 2 days before your delivery date our courier will call or text you to specify a 3 hour delivery time window
- Step 4: Your order is delivered!>
What if I'm not at home when you deliver or I would like to reschedule the delivery time?
If you are not available for your pre-arranged delivery appointment we will arrange an alternative delivery appointment for you at no extra cost.
If you are not at home when we arrive to deliver your product(s), our delivery professionals will contact you and make arrangements to reschedule your delivery.
If you would like to reschedule your delivery time, please contact our Customer Services department at 0800 75 696 75 between 8.30am and 5pm Monday to Friday or contact us using our contact form.
How do I track my order?
To track your delivery or check the status of your order, please contact our Customer Service department using our contact form or call us on 0800 75 696 75 between 8.30am and 5pm Monday to Thursday and 8.30am to 4.30pm on Friday and one of our Bedding Consultants will provide you with a full update.
What if my order arrives damaged?
In the unlikely event that your order arrives in an unsuitable condition, please contact us immediately and if the damage has been caused in transit we will arrange a replacement as quickly as possible.
What happens if the product I ordered is not what I expected?
If, for whatever reason, you are unhappy with your purchase, please contact us within 7 days of receipt of the mattress. We will arrange for the collection of the mattress. The cost of returning an item is £50 per individual item. We will then refund you the difference or we can offer you store credit to the value of the item minus returning charge.
Do you deliver products outside the United Kingdom?
No, our delivery service is limited to the UK.
Can I order from Mattress.co.uk and collect from a shop?
Unfortunately, no, all our products are delivered from our warehouse directly to you the customer.