Which Best Buy
Winner of the Which? Best Buy Award 2016
Mirapocket Spring system
The advanced zoned Mirapocket spring system offers the ultimate in comfort. Each mattress with Mirapocket technology contains individual springs that are held under tension in their own fabric pockets. Each spring responds to your body, spreading your weight evenly across the bed providing zoned support where you need it most and luxurious, tailored comfort that is second to none. Our Mirapocket spring system will also offer the following benefits:
- Offers various spring to meet your individual comfort needs, allowing you to find your perfect comfort solution for a great night's sleep.
- Individual responsive spring system providing zoned support.
- Pressure relief for a comfortable night's sleep.
- Edge to edge support providing more personal sleep space.
Pressure can build up into painful hotspots, causing pins and needles or aches and pains. Mirapocket spring systems give pressure relief for a comfortable night's sleep.
This mattress is hypoallergenic and dust mite resistant for a healthier sleep.
This mattress is double sided
- Accredited onsite laboratory to bring the best products to you.
- Every Silentnight mattress type is tested to ensure it exceeds all British standards.
- We are full members of the Furniture Industry Sustainability Program.
Sleep Surface - 100% Polyester
Side Border - 67% Polyester / 33% Polypropylene
Listed spring counts are based on a king size mattress (measuring 5ft/150cm). The amount of springs will alter on a pro-rata basis dependent on mattress size.
- Additional Information
Name Silentnight Pocket Mist 1200 Mattress Product Type Mattress Spring System Mirapocket Comfort Medium/Firm Range Eco Comfort Collection Brand Silentnight Quick Description
- Winner of the Which? Best Buy Award 2015
- 1200 zoned Mirapocket spring system
- Breathable border for optimum airflow
- Mattress Depth: 27cm
- Comfort: Medium/Firm
- Delivery and Returns
- Mattresses Standard Delivery (from 10 days). We provide a free professional two man delivery service that will deliver your purchases to your room of choice. This service includes the set-up of your bed or mattress in your chosen room, plus the removal and takeaway of the packaging. We deliver most items Monday to Friday, 9am - 6pm. On Average products can be delivered from 10 days using this delivery option. Some product and location restrictions can apply
For restricted areas an additional charge may be required and your delivery may take longer than the times detailed above, we will confirm these as you checkout your order.
For more information please view our delivery information
What if my order arrives damaged?
In the unlikely event that your order arrives in an unsuitable condition, please contact us immediately and if the damage has been caused in transit we will arrange a replacement as quickly as possible.
What happens if the product I ordered is not what I expected?
If, for whatever reason, you are unhappy with your purchase, please contact us within 14 days of receipt. Provided you have not slept on the product and after we have received the product back, we will then refund you in full, alternatively we can also offer you store credit to the value of the item.
Do you deliver products outside the United Kingdom?
No, our delivery service is limited to the UK including Northern Ireland.