Miracoil® Spring system
The unique zoned Miracoil® spring system offers comfort and support for all shapes and sizes. Unlike an ordinary circular spring system, Miracoil's unique shape has twice as many springs offering improved pressure relief, edge to edge support for maximum sleep space and zoned support right where you need it most. Tried and tested Miracoil® Spring System also has enhanced durability providing superior comfort over many years. Our Miracoil® spring system will also offer the following benefits:
- Edge to edge support providing more personal sleep space
- No roll together ensuring less partner disturbance
- Zoned support for perfect spinal alignment
- Pressure relief for a comfortable night's sleep
Pressure can build up into painful hotspots, causing pins and needles or aches and pains. Miracoil® spring systems give pressure relief for a comfortable night's sleep.
This mattress is hypoallergenic and dust mite resistant for a healthier sleep.
This mattress is single sided
- Accredited onsite laboratory to bring the best products to you.
- Every Silentnight mattress type is tested to ensure it exceeds all British standards.
- We are full members of the Furniture Industry Sustainability Program.
Mattress sleep surface - 100% Polyester
Underside - 60% Polypropylene / 40% Polyester
Side Border - 64% Polyester / 36% Polypropylene
- Additional Information
Name Silentnight Comfort Miracoil Mattress, Small Double Product Type Mattress Spring System Miracoil Comfort Medium/Firm Range Comfort Brand Silentnight Quick Description
- Miracoil zoned spring system
- Cushion top for extra comfort and softness
- Hypoallergenic and dust mite free
- Mattress Depth: 24cm
- Comfort: Medium/Firm
- Pick a size option to add your trade-in discount
- Delivery and Returns
- Mattresses Standard Delivery (from 10 days). We provide a free professional two man delivery service that will deliver your purchases to your room of choice. This service includes the set-up of your bed or mattress in your chosen room, plus the removal and takeaway of the packaging. We deliver most items Monday to Friday, 9am - 6pm. On Average products can be delivered from 10 days using this delivery option. Some product and location restrictions can apply
For restricted areas an additional charge may be required and your delivery may take longer than the times detailed above, we will confirm these as you checkout your order.
For more information please view our delivery information
What if my order arrives damaged?
In the unlikely event that your order arrives in an unsuitable condition, please contact us immediately and if the damage has been caused in transit we will arrange a replacement as quickly as possible.
What happens if the product I ordered is not what I expected?
If, for whatever reason, you are unhappy with your purchase, please contact us within 14 days of receipt. Provided you have not slept on the product and after we have received the product back, we will then refund you in full, alternatively we can also offer you store credit to the value of the item.
Do you deliver products outside the United Kingdom?
No, our delivery service is limited to the UK including Northern Ireland.