Mirapocket© Spring system
The advanced zoned Mirapocket© spring system offers the ultimate in comfort. Each mattress with Mirapocket© technology contains individual springs that are held under tension in their own fabric pockets. Each spring responds to your body, spreading your weight evenly accross the bed providing zoned support where you need it most and luxurious, tailored comfort that is second to none. Our Mirapocket© spring system will also offer the following benefits:
- Offers various spring to meet your individual comfort needs, allowing you to find your perfect comfort solution for a great night's sleep.
- Individual responsive spring system providing zoned support.
- Edge to edge support providing more personal sleep space.
- Accredited onsite laboratory to bring the best products to you.
- Every Silentnight mattress type is tested to ensure it exceeds all British standards.
- We are full members of the Furniture Industry Sustainability Program.
Pressure can build up into painful hotspots, causing pins and needles or aches and pains. Mirapocket© spring systems give pressure relief for a comfortable night's sleep.
This mattress features 6cm Geltex comfort layer.
The mattress offers a unique combination of unparalleled breathability to prevent the body from overheating, perfect pressure relief preventing pressure points from building and optimal body support providing perfect spinal alignment and support throughout the night. The Mirapocket 1000 Geltex Pillow top offers the ultimate sleep solution.
Listed spring counts are based on a king size mattress (measuring 5ft x 6ft 6in /150cm x 200cm). The amount of springs will alter on a pro-rata basis dependent on mattress size.
- Additional Information
Name Silentnight Mirapocket 1000 Geltex Pillow Top Mattress Product Type Mattress Spring System Comfort Medium/Firm Range Limited Edition Brand Silentnight Quick Description
- 1000 Zoned Mirapocket spring system
- Featuring a Geltex comfort layer.
- Luxurious pillow top for extra comfort
- Comfort level: Medium/Firm
- Mattress height: 33cm
- Delivery and Returns
- Mattresses Standard Delivery (from 10 days). We provide a free professional two man delivery service that will deliver your purchases to your room of choice. This service includes the set-up of your bed or mattress in your chosen room, plus the removal and takeaway of the packaging. We deliver most items Monday to Friday, 9am - 6pm. On Average products can be delivered from 10 days using this delivery option. Some product and location restrictions can apply
For restricted areas an additional charge may be required and your delivery may take longer than the times detailed above, we will confirm these as you checkout your order.
For more information please view our delivery information
What if my order arrives damaged?
In the unlikely event that your order arrives in an unsuitable condition, please contact us immediately and if the damage has been caused in transit we will arrange a replacement as quickly as possible.
What happens if the product I ordered is not what I expected?
If, for whatever reason, you are unhappy with your purchase, please contact us within 14 days of receipt. Provided you have not slept on the product and after we have received the product back, we will then refund you in full, alternatively we can also offer you store credit to the value of the item.
Do you deliver products outside the United Kingdom?
No, our delivery service is limited to the UK including Northern Ireland.